What is the CM-Path Network
A UK-Wide Network of pathology centres.
Facilitating a community of pathologists and other interested parties across the UK.
It’s free to join.
What is the purpose of the CM-Path Network?
The CM-Path Network will:
- Encourage and establish best practice for molecular testing across the UK
- Support pathologists/pathology centres to engage in tissue-based research
- Support academic and clinical training and development
What are the benefits of joining the CM-Path Network?
- Links to a UK-wide pathology network with a wide array of expertise
- Support, advice and regular communication regarding molecular testing in the NHS
- Access to expertise in best practice tissue handling and biobanking
- Regular information updates, exciting workshops, opinion pieces circulated
- Advice on academic training opportunities
- Engaging with research opportunities across the UK